Tracking the summer break: how the sun affects productivity.
During summer months an interesting pattern has emerged over the last centuries. The stock market usually stales, the output of industrial companies decreases. Sometimes companies shut down their whole production lines for more than a month. General productivity of staff also decreases by almost 20%. The summer break is in full swing. Check our latest blog article to get an idea of what can we expect from this summer break and the following months?
- Compare Request and Offer Details to Get the Best Deal for Your Company.Buyers and Suppliers on CheMondis can now easily compare details… Read More »Homepage
- Always be up to date of your negotiations on CheMondis – with our notification badge.How many new requests did I receive? How many new… Read More »Homepage
- Connect your ERP system with CheMondis now.CheMondis is reaching another step to digitize and optimize the… Read More »Homepage
Industry & Digitalization
- Tracking the summer break: how the sun affects productivity.Over the past weeks, you probably realized that highways are… Read More »Homepage
- What you need to buy when you want to create 950 GHW with Li-Ion battery capacity.The everyday relevance of batteries continues to increase. The average… Read More »Homepage
- Market Update: causes and effects of currently broken supply chains.Currently there are supply chain imbalances globally affecting all industries.… Read More »Homepage
- Job Profiles @CheMondis: what makes the job of a business development manager at CheMondis? Umut Öztürk explains.At CheMondis, every single employee is constantly working towards our… Read More »Homepage
- Get Inspiration for Creative Team Activities (remotely).Due to the current Covid-19 control measures, many companies offer… Read More »Homepage
- Team Engineering Performed their First “Fire Drill” Successfully.For us at CheMondis – as a software development company… Read More »Homepage