We know that you as a supplier will only be happy with your quote requests if they really match your business and your delivery conditions. To show you immediately the matching quality of your quote requests, we have introduced the Match Score Rate on our marketplace. This way we will assist you to identify the most relevant quote requests you receive from buyers.
Where to Find the Match Score Rate?
You can find the Match Score Rate within the menu “Requests” on CheMondis. To get an idea how it looks, please have a look at the following graphic. The Match Score Rate is highlighted within the red box.
How Is the Score Calculated?
The score is calculated by four different measurements. This does not just help you to set up the match score rate but also helps buyers to find your products as this data is required for the CheMondis search filters. Let’s take a look on the four factors…
- You can define a range of quantity (in kilograms) you want to serve for all products in general or modified for each product in the product details.
- The score increases if the desired quantity of the buyer is matching this range.
- You can select in which countries you want to ship to, either for all products in general or modified for each product.
- The score increases if the requested ship-to location matches your served countries.
- You can select the Incoterms you can serve as a delivery option either for all products in general or modified for each product.
- The score increases if the requested Incoterm matches your settings.
- You can select the fitting package types for all products in general or modified for each product.
- The score increases if the requested packaging of the buyer matches your settings.
The score is calculated by a combination of those four factors. A higher score means that the quote request matches your requirements more than a weak score.
How you Can Benefit from the Match Score Rate.
To be able to benefit from this feature please set up your desired terms regarding the quantity, incoterms, package types, and shipping to countries. This can easily be done in your company settings for all your products at once. Later you can still change the terms for each product individually. Please note that the rate will only help you identifying the quality of your requests if the required information is available.
Now It Is up to you.
Find your company settings to set up the information for all products at once. Click on your company name and then scroll down to Packaging, Incoterms, and Quantities. Find the following button to set up the information for each product individually.
For Questions or Feedback leave as a comment below and let us know.
Thank you for taking the time to read the CheMondis blog.