You can use CheMondis for various steps in your buying process.
- Early in the process, you may want to request a Sample to determine whether a product is a fit to your requirements.
- Next, you can use best our quote request function for a one-time purchase of a specific product at a negotiable volume and price.
- For building long-term relationships, you can use our Agreement feature, which allows you to negotiate long-term contracts for a negotiable period and price and then call-off according to your needs.
Any of the three types of requests can be either sent individually or for multiple products at once.
For Buyers: Let’s Take a Deep Dive into the Sample Request Process.
If you are interested in a sample of a specific product before ordering a large quantity, it takes you only four steps:
- Use the search function and find the product details page of your desired product.
- Click on “Sample” to request a sample from the supplier.
- Define a shipping address as the only mandatory information to make sure that your shipment reaches you. If you want to speed up the process, you can also enter the quantity you need and what you are willing to pay for this sample.
- By clicking on “Send Request” the supplier will directly receive your request and will be notified via email.
Of course, for the supplier, the review of your request will be easier the more information you share. Therefore, you can optionally add the following information to your sample requests such as expected annual demand, desired sample size, desired delivery date, or planned usage of the product.
To find the details of any sample request, to communicate with the supplier, and to update any requirement please open the request details via your Requests Overview. Here, you can also filter by samples.
For Suppliers: How to Respond to a Sample Request as a Supplier?
You will receive an email as soon as a potential buyer sends you a sample request. You can open the request directly from the email or you can find any sample request within “Requests”. Here you have the option to filter by Samples. Make sure you click “Search” after selecting the requests you want to filter.
If you want to accept the sample request, the only thing you need to do is to indicate your price. You can either enter the price for a specific quantity or select that the sample is for free. You are then ready to send your final offer to the buyer, who can decide to either accept or decline.
Of course, in case of questions, you can use the chat functionality in the same way like you are used to from our regular quote request function.
Now It Is Up to you.
Did you already send a sample request or received one? How to do like our new feature?
Leave us a comment below and let us know.
If you are already a CheMondis user please find our CheMondis help center for additional information.
Thanks for taking the time to read the CheMondis blog.